Finally the reveal - but let down again

I think you have made the right decision......it is a lot of money even in the sale. If it's meant to be you will get another, it should be perfect for that price. Has it put you off the SDR or will you still be on the lookout for one?

Hhhhmmmm I'm not sure
I know I want a cross body or shoulder bag so maybe I'll see another one in a different colour?
Or I do like the small cara, the un quilted one ;)

Honestly .. I'm glad you have reached this decision as I don't think you would ever have been happy with her, lovely though the bag itself is, this one was "challenged" !! & I know you don't look at the "feet" all the time, but, the fact that one was so def' out of alignment (and I think was the cause of the instability) is just wrong for an expensive luxury item .. if you are "meant" to have this bag in this colour .. a prefect one will come to you one day .. meanwhile enjoy "looking around" on your trip xxx's Holls
Absolutely. I think you've made the right decision - disappointing though it all is at the mo.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but from what I'm seeing in your video it's the weight of the hardware on the front that causes it to tip.

Once you have weighted items in the bag, it should stay upright - or at least I'd hope!

I don't think it is, a few ladies have these bags and they don't roll
Plus if it did that would make it a design fault? Which I would image would never progress past the prototype stage surely? Not at £900 anyway lol

Hhhhmmmm I'm not sure
I know I want a cross body or shoulder bag so maybe I'll see another one in a different colour?
Or I do like the small cara, the un quilted one ;)
Tough decision! The small Cara is more boxy in shape... but nice, and versatile. SDR also very versatile and can transition from day to night IMO...

Lol maybe I'll get to the outlet and fall for something completely different :lol:
Anyway it's not gone back yet, let's see what m.com have to say tomorrow ;)

Mini Cara is easier to get stuff in and out of than SDr if you don't have petite hands, however the medium Cara I would say would be more suitable if using for work. The oxblood leather is lush, but I think it will be prone to sag after regular use

I've been surprised how many have been popping up in evil bay lately, so you may grab a bargain

Sadly I think the best option is to reject the wibbly wobbly as it will always bug you

Mini Cara is easier to get stuff in and out of than SDr if you don't have petite hands, however the medium Cara I would say would be more suitable if using for work. The oxblood leather is lush, but I think it will be prone to sag after regular use

I've been surprised how many have been popping up in evil bay lately, so you may grab a bargain

Sadly I think the best option is to reject the wibbly wobbly as it will always bug you

it's starting to bug me now, so back she goes :wave:

Ok so I've only just caught up again but I think if it was me I'd be sending her back because it would really really bug me.
I also agree with what someone else posted and noticed the bag always tips to the side with the hardware on it as if it's weighing it down, but if no one else's does this then it's faulty.

ok so i've only just caught up again but i think if it was me i'd be sending her back because it would really really bug me.
I also agree with what someone else posted and noticed the bag always tips to the side with the hardware on it as if it's weighing it down, but if no one else's does this then it's faulty.

+ 1

thanks ladies, she's due to be collected today.

Despite my emails and videos m.com won't admit it's faulted, I can't be bothered arguing the toss so I told them I wasn't happy spending almost £600 on a bag that may again tip over in the future, especially if I happen to overstuff it. Imagine how I would feel if that happened and it got damaged?

I will take my refund and wait, I'm sure the right bag will come along :smile:

thanks ladies, she's due to be collected today.

Despite my emails and videos m.com won't admit it's faulted, I can't be bothered arguing the toss so I told them I wasn't happy spending almost £600 on a bag that may again tip over in the future, especially if I happen to overstuff it. Imagine how I would feel if that happened and it got damaged?

I will take my refund and wait, I'm sure the right bag will come along :smile:

Excellent decision. I know it's also disappointing but you wait there's something better coming your way!