Finally the pictures python satchel

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
waiting on the Hobo to compare the 2 - just not sure here she is:

97fc7393.jpg

4cdc9fd5.jpg

9b3cca9c.jpg

I think that I have to see the Hobo and decide do I want a bag with compartments which I have never had or a Hobo sytle it is a beauty I need to think out side my comfort zone it will be here Wed/Thurs and Iam leaving for Ireland on Friday to see my DH and family and belated St Patricks Day

I personally love the hobo (I get too confused with multiple compartments!). I suppose you have to weigh the pros and cons of each bag. The hobo--one large compartment, comfortable on the shoulder, 1 strap, roomy, etc. The satchel--multiple compartments, 2 handles and 1 shoulder strap, etc. My vote is the hobo, but the satchel is definitely more versatile. Good luck deciding and let us know what you end up doing.

I personally love the hobo (I get too confused with multiple compartments!). I suppose you have to weigh the pros and cons of each bag. The hobo--one large compartment, comfortable on the shoulder, 1 strap, roomy, etc. The satchel--multiple compartments, 2 handles and 1 shoulder strap, etc. My vote is the hobo, but the satchel is definitely more versatile. Good luck deciding and let us know what you end up doing.

I know lets design the satchel with one compartment then you have the best of both strap, handles and one compartment. There that was easy :graucho: