Finally the pictures python satchel

mrosario85

Sep 20, 2009
Brooklyn,NY
I have this bag and I love it very much its just one of those very special bags to have but if you do not enjoy then def get something else you would enjoy

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia/Ireland
I think that I have to see the Hobo and decide do I want a bag with compartments which I have never had or a Hobo sytle it is a beauty I need to think out side my comfort zone it will be here Wed/Thurs and Iam leaving for Ireland on Friday to see my DH and family and belated St Patricks Day

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Sunny Arizona
I personally love the hobo (I get too confused with multiple compartments!). I suppose you have to weigh the pros and cons of each bag. The hobo--one large compartment, comfortable on the shoulder, 1 strap, roomy, etc. The satchel--multiple compartments, 2 handles and 1 shoulder strap, etc. My vote is the hobo, but the satchel is definitely more versatile. Good luck deciding and let us know what you end up doing.

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia/Ireland
I personally love the hobo (I get too confused with multiple compartments!). I suppose you have to weigh the pros and cons of each bag. The hobo--one large compartment, comfortable on the shoulder, 1 strap, roomy, etc. The satchel--multiple compartments, 2 handles and 1 shoulder strap, etc. My vote is the hobo, but the satchel is definitely more versatile. Good luck deciding and let us know what you end up doing.
I know lets design the satchel with one compartment then you have the best of both strap, handles and one compartment. There that was easy :graucho: