Finally the Perfect Petite Jean! Paige Petite Melrose Jeans

graceful

O.G.
May 19, 2006
I just bought these today and they are absolutely fabulous! I am only 4 ft 11 inches and they fit perfectly over my 3 inch boots. I fell in love with the straight cut leg, which really surprised me b/c I have always worn bootcut jeans. These jeans are so incredibly flattering, my legs look slimmer and longer and I actually have a BUTT! Oh and they have the perfect amount of stretch to them so tha they are comfortable too!

I just wanted to share my excitement about finally finding jeans that I do not have to alter AT ALL! This is a first for me! I am soooo happy!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I got mine from Saks. They had just got them in so I was able to try on several sizes. I was surprised to find that they run a bit small! But once I got the right size, they fit great!

You can actually call the Paige retail store in LA and order over the phone, I've ordered 4 pairs of Paiges that way and they're super nice. The SA that I dealt with, Liseth, is so nice that she'll even give you the FedEx tracking number while you're on the phone! :yes:

PAIGE PREMIUM DENIM RETAIL
116 NORTH ROBERTSON SUITE #B
LOS ANGELES, CA 90048
(310) 360-9888

you'd think more brands would offer shorter inseam length for us petite women! i have a pair of joe's provacateurs, and LOVE that i don't have to hem them.

i'm definitely going to take a look at these paige's. i hope i can find a store nearby that carries them, since i usually prefer to try jeans on before purchasing. thanks for sharing, grace!

I just bought a pair of the Joe's Provacateurs. Also a great fit in length. I also really wish that they did came out with more styles for the petite figure!

Revolve offers free returns so that would be a good place to try the new Paiges, once they start to carry them! Good luck!

I know this is an old thread, but I just ordered a pair of the Paige Petite Melrose in Dark Resin. I have been thinking about it for a while, and Adasa has a 25% off coupon (and free 2-day shipping, free returns, and no tax) so I went for it. I can't wait to get them! I will report back for our interested petites.