Finally the most AWESOME thing I ever acquired!!! (as for now lol)

purely out of curiosity, what are you going to use these two items for? did you buy them simply to keep in your house or are you planning on using them? does the trunk have wheels? it would seem like it would be hard to transport.

:biggrin: I'm terribly jealous of the trunk, and your first post made me laugh, mostly because I can imagine myself saying the same thing if I ever get my trunk!: "The LOUIS VUITTON Wardrobe, yeah!!!! I'm so happy just got it yesterday and I still can't keep my eyes and hands out of it. lol the only thing that kept me from carrying it around town because this darn thing is so HEAVY!!!"

I really really covet the vintage trunks. They're hard to find, and probably just like this, they cost about the same as a small car! But OH the stories they could tell. *sigh. I'm just going to have to wait until after I win the lottery. But I'm very happy for you!

:biggrin: I'm terribly jealous of the trunk, and your first post made me laugh, mostly because I can imagine myself saying the same thing if I ever get my trunk!: "The LOUIS VUITTON Wardrobe, yeah!!!! I'm so happy just got it yesterday and I still can't keep my eyes and hands out of it. lol the only thing that kept me from carrying it around town because this darn thing is so HEAVY!!!"

I really really covet the vintage trunks. They're hard to find, and probably just like this, they cost about the same as a small car! But OH the stories they could tell. *sigh. I'm just going to have to wait until after I win the lottery. But I'm very happy for you!

I couldn't find better words to express my jealousy!!! Exact sentiments. Well, i gotta start buying those lottery tickets then... :lol:

Am so green with envy! :greengrin:
CONGRATS!!! :ps: