Finally the Louboutin fairies smiled down on me.... and I went MAD!

Thank you SO MUCH to moshi, karwood, rilo, lhasa, alice, jaszmine, cllover, jennified, socalboo, savvy, raffaluv, laureen, meggy, michelle, lav, yaya, louboutinnerd, sara, yellow08, fiery, mizcolon, mal, authenticplease, nancy, jancedtif, ebaybags, shainerocks, kuromi, rdgldy, carlinha, inspiredgem, naked, laney, melia, regeens, aeross and japskivt!! Phew!!! :flowers:

Fiery - I certainly hope the suede will be versatile, once I've protected them to within an inch of their lives haha!! I need to get some spray this weekend so I can wear them out on Sat night! :nuts: They feel like they're going to be pretty comfy too... always a bonus lol!

MichelleD and Shainerocks - don't worry one day some MM's for you will pop up on eBay - you just gotta keep stalking like crazy, I had honestly given up hope of finding some for myself so it does happen.

socal - my DF was pleased you liked the photo with the putter lol - he thought it was pretty funny, especially since I was like "CAREFUL! Just NUDGE the shoes... that's it.. careful... WHOA I SAID CAREFUL!!" :P

Congratulations! How nice that you finally got the pair that you've been lusting over for so long. The Mad Marys are still one of my favorite CL styles, they are amazing. Enjoy them.