Finally the Louboutin fairies smiled down on me.... and I went MAD!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Haha ok so a real cheesy thread title, but I don't care because I am on cloud 9. I have wanted these since I first joined this forum, back in June last year, and only now have I FINALLY been able to get my dirty mitts on them.

Big thanks need to go to Laureen for posting these in the deal thread, and to Savvy for putting up with me on the manic evening I won them on the 'Bay. Oh and to my DF for finally agreeing to let me borrow the money out of our wedding fund to get these!!

Anyway enough of the boring stuff - onto the goods! No reveal photos, you all know what the brown box looks like...

My UHG: Mad Mary's in grey suede. I am complete!!!! :yahoo:

(p.s. sorry for all the photos... went an ickle bit mad!)

Attached Files:

• mm11.JPG
      mm11.JPG
      File size:
      46.6 KB
      Views:
    • mm12.JPG
      mm12.JPG
      File size:
      43.3 KB
      Views:
    • mm13.JPG
      mm13.JPG
      File size:
      49.9 KB
      Views:
    • MM1.JPG
      MM1.JPG
      File size:
      40.9 KB
      Views:
    • mm8.JPG
      mm8.JPG
      File size:
      38.7 KB
      Views:
  2. they are gorgeous!!! the more i see mad marys the more i want a pair! the grey suede is just divine.

3. Few more modelling pics. Oh and the last one - DF thought it would be funny to pretend to 'putt' my shoes with his new putter. Hilarious. But I humoured him cos he let me get these babies!!! :P

Attached Files:

• mm5.JPG
      mm5.JPG
      File size:
      40.3 KB
      Views:
    • mm6.JPG
      mm6.JPG
      File size:
      34.5 KB
      Views:
    • mm4.JPG
      mm4.JPG
      File size:
      37.6 KB
      Views:
    • mm10.JPG
      mm10.JPG
      File size:
      34.6 KB
      Views:
    • mm14.JPG
      mm14.JPG
      File size:
      53.6 KB
      Views:
  4. Super Congrats on getting your UHG!!! They are absolutely fierce and fabulous!!!

:tpfrox:

5. Leescah, they are amazing on you... CONGRATS!! :yahoo:

6. They're gorgeous, and look great on you. Totally understandable that they were your UHG! Congratulations.

7. They look fabulous on you. Congrats.

8. :yahoo:
    Congrats on your UHG!!! They look just perfect on you!

9. Yay - MMs are so hot!

10. They look awesome on you! I'm so happy for you!!!!

11. Gorgeous Leescah! You rock those MMs! I like the pic with the putter, it's cute!

12. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Piccies are finally up girlie. They look fabulous on you. I am soooooo glad you found your UHG's after many moons of searching! :heart:

13. Yaay! Congratulations!!! I'm sooo excited for you!!! They look gorgeous on you & the grey suede is soo pretty & amazing with the silver studs!! :yahoo:

14. They are fabulous on you, congrats!

15. Yayyyy Lisa!! I'm so excited to finally see pics!!! They look AMAZING on you!!! Congrats :biggrin: