Finally...the Le Fabuleux

1. I FINALLY got my geranium le fabuleux!!! I've had such a frustrating day that I really needed this! First off I got a huge nail/bolt stuck in my tire and it was making an awful noise, luckly a tire place was close by and I could get it fixed.....but this made me late for an oral surgery I had....then I had to stay late becasue I was behind.....then I get to LV and the CC that I was going to put the bag on (I get lots of rebates so I always buy LV on my CC) DECLINED!!!! Thank gosh my SA knows me and knows I would never pull a stunt like that...she called ASAP and long long story short there was a mix up and everything got cleared up and I GOT THE BAG!! Here she is..... It's a great color it goes with everything, which was a surprise to me :nuts: I love her:love::love:

IMG_0224.jpg IMG_0230.jpg
  2. Stunning!!!!

3. It's beautiful! WOW! The color is fabulous! Man, you had one heck of a day, didn't you?!?!? What a sweet, sweet reward at the end of the day, huh? Congrats and thanks for the pictures!

4. I can't see a photo. Is it just my computer?

5. I cant see either :[

6. Sorry I had some technical errors the pics should be there now...

7. ahhhhh! oooooooh! now I see!
    thats my fave LV bag. you're so luckeeeeee!

8. Wow! That's beautiful... congratulations!

9. Congrats, lucky girl! It's gorgeous :love: Sorry to hear about your bad day, but it worked out for the best. Enjoy your beautiful new bag, it really is stunning :nuts:

10. wow! nice choice, i would watermark those pics, u don't want to see them show up on eBay one of these days.

11. That's TDF, Congrats ! Can you post the inside picture pls?

12. Good Idea !

13. Congrats on your new purchase! It's gorgeous!

14. I LOVE your Le FABULEUX!!!:nuts: The color is superb, the bag is just, what can I say, HOT and SO sexy, I am in love! Congratulations!...I gotta get into the Le Fabuleux club!hmmm....ENJOY it! It's a BEAUTY!:love:

15. OOoo...Geranium! congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice