Finally! The ladies...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! It has taken me forever to understand and successfully post photos! This will showcase my small collection. Thank you for letting me share.

2. My first Lady Dior is a violet lambskin with GHW! I love this colour very very very much! So rich and regal! Pinks, reds, oranges, blues, whites and blacks goes well with her!

[​IMG]

3. My second Lady is special one! My man bought it then carried it inside this extremely huge box and paper bag. Aside from that, this Lady is in Interlaced leather with tweed and Python!

[​IMG]

4. Detailed look of the body!

[​IMG]

5. Python handles (some detail inside with the orange leather lining)

[​IMG]

6. Before I share my latest Lady, I would like to show Dior's latest box exclusive (according to my SA) for Lady Dior. They added a French mirror design with the Dior logo in the centre. Pretty!

[​IMG]

7. Aside from the revamped box, the dust bag is cotton outside with a polishing finish inside. They also added a swan detail beside the logo! So pretty!

[​IMG]

8. My latest Lady is an outstanding piece! The SA brought out a medium size and told me that the large size was in another branch. I loved it but the medium size did not sway me enough. I walked away then saw DiorrificLady had it in her thread. I knew I just had to have it if I could find. I finally did! Presenting Lady Dior in Gold Beige Python.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. My very special ones side by side! One in dark and the other in light!

[​IMG]

10. Group selfie! All together now!

[​IMG]

11. Lovely pieces! I have the "Royal" Lady Dior and completely love it. It is one of my favorite bags!

12. She definitely is the lady of the house. She is my favourite too! Bag twins!

13. Wow congratulations! I love all of them!

And the box and dust bag are beautiful! I love how they included Rene Gruau's painting. What an experience it must be just un-boxing your Lady Diors!

14. That python dior is the most regal looking bag I've ever seen!

What an amazing collection!

15. Your ladies are gorgeous!