Finally, the European version of the EW Hamilton!

ubo22

Jan 14, 2011
USA
Thank you, and yes, it's dark dune:smile:! I just love how the shoulderstrap is adjustable, and converts into a crossbody as well as it can be removed. So happy!!
That's so great! So it can be worn as a satchel handbag, shoulder bag, cross-body bag, or tote without the strap. Genius! And so many compartments inside! Enjoy your beautiful new bag.

Jul 9, 2014
Norway
That's so great! So it can be worn as a satchel handbag, shoulder bag, cross-body bag, or tote without the strap. Genius! And so many compartments inside! Enjoy your beautiful new bag.
Thanks! Yes, it can be worn in so many different ways. Love it's versatility! Can't wait for it to arrive!

NutsAboutCoach

Love A Good Sale!
Mar 16, 2013
Dooney/Coach/MK
I like the European EW Hamilton better than what we have here in the US. I have several with the newer closure, and have found I prefer the older style that snaps.

I also like how the European version has a middle zipper compartment.

Looking forward to reveal pictures and mod shots.

Congrats!

Jul 9, 2014
Norway
I like the European EW Hamilton better than what we have here in the US. I have several with the newer closure, and have found I prefer the older style that snaps.

I also like how the European version has a middle zipper compartment.

Looking forward to reveal pictures and mod shots.

Congrats!
Thanks! This model was just made available for the first time a couple of weeks back, and online only. From what I've read, this model is rare and hard to get a hold of. So glad I found it! I lucked out and was able to apply a general discountcode on this bag. Saved quite a bit!

karnicktukes

Sep 26, 2014
ok cuz if seen versions on line (ebay) and they had inside compartment and one had a removable strap. I thought it was odd till i saw the European version so i wanted to know if they had a mini as well or they were replicas

Jul 9, 2014
Norway
ok cuz if seen versions on line (ebay) and they had inside compartment and one had a removable strap. I thought it was odd till i saw the European version so i wanted to know if they had a mini as well or they were replicas
As far as I know there isn't a mini version of this particular bag. However there are two different types of the mini out there. One with, and one without handles.

Cathy221

Oct 1, 2014
In fact, there is a european style mini hamilton. I live in germany and just saw it in the new Michael Kors store in Hamburg. It is so damn cute! I sadly did not take a picture of it, and also did not buy it as I need very big handbags to carry all my stuff... But it exists! ;)