Finally, the bag that started it all...

AStarN20Pearls

Why not? Indulge.
O.G.
Dec 23, 2007
The South
I know it's been awhile since I've been on the site. But, I wanted to let everyone know that I am finally the owner of the bag that started it all!!!

My first introduction to Balenciaga was a picture of Nicole Richie carrying a black bag. I wasn't in love with the regular hardware, so I waited. A few years later, the GGH was introduced. I loved it but still did not make the purchase because I own absolutely nothing that is gold. Finally, GSH was introduced. I was in heaven but the black/GSH combo was the hardest thing to find.

In the process, I purchased 3 Balenciaga's that I totally was NOT looking for, but I found deals that I couldn't pass up; a Ruby GSH Work, a Charbon GSH MidDay, and an Anthracite GSH Coin Purse. Still, I didn't have anything black....

But, now, my collection is complete. Here is a modeling pic...

Alice1979

Toxic
O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
NY
What a beautiful black pt sgh, it looks gorgeous on you. Congrats on finally getting the one that started it all.

May 1, 2009
China
Congratulations!
Thank you for sharing the story of your bags and mod pics.
Your choice is great.Love your style with your new bag!

BlueKat

Queen of the Castle
Jul 20, 2008
USA
Welcome back, astarn20pearls! Congratulation on your Black GSH PT. She certainly was worth the wait. It looks gorgeous on you!

aalinne_72

LostInBal
O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
Huge congrats astarn, love your outfit and hair cut, you look amaaaiiiizing with your new dream Bal!!:nuts::yahoo:

MichK

Nov 1, 2008
Awwwww... this was my first GH bag too! You look fabulous with it - congratulations!