Finally! Strap for capucines bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I finally bought the strap for my BB capucines!The bag is 2 years old but I have used it a few times only because I felt it was a very dressy bag and I am a casual person. Is it normal to be more excited about the starp than the bag? I love wearing the bag now, feels so much more luxurious, causual and fun at the same time❤

Attached Files:

2. I love changing straps on my bags. It makes it feel like a completely different bag to me. This is a beautiful combination! I have the same strap and always love it with Galet. Congratulations! Glad to hear you are using that beautiful bag more now :smile:

thewave1969 and taya19 like this.
  3. Thank you ❤That's exactly how I feel. It's a new bag now. Did you get the strap with the pink on the other side?

coloradolvr likes this.
  4. I also loved the green strap. I think it's beautiful but I'm not adventurous with colours. I'll add a picture to show you how stunning is. My friend said I should go back and get the green later I am not sure how long the wide strap trend is going to last for so I'm not sure it's a good way to be spending money!

Attached Files:

5. omg a fellow nancy ajarm fan, i love it

[​IMG]

taya19 likes this.
  6. The one you picked and first posted is stunning!

taya19 likes this.
  7. I love the strap and definitely an added coolness to a beautiful bag. Congrats and enjoy!!

taya19 likes this.
  8. Yes, mine is the pink on the other side. It's very neutral and looks great with several of my bags. I agree the green is beautiful, but at the price of the exotics I agree I think the pink is a safer choice!

taya19 likes this.
  9. You, your bag, and your strap are stunning! Can you please share a link online? I’m afraid my search efforts on the LV website are futile.

taya19 likes this.
  10. Love the one you chose. Congrats!

taya19 likes this.
  11. I love that pink/python bandouliere. It looks great with your bag!

taya19 likes this.
  12. Thank you! You're so kind❤ I can't find it on the website either but found this which is a bit similar https://eu.louisvuitton.com/eng-e1/products/bandouliere-python-nvprod120046v#J02309
    This is weird because I still have the screen shot of the strap I own. So it was on the website end of May.

13. So I’m not crazy haha. I’ve been trying and trying to search for it. Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice