Finally some COLOR in my collection!! (PICS!!)

thank you everyone for the comments!

Love it!! Congrats. I am in the bay area too and it sure is gloomy. I've also been contemplating mc for summer.

I know! I wanted to shop go to LV today but the weather is so bad!

Aww... you waited a year? I am sure you really appreciate and love the items now. Congratulations... you will enjoy them both I am sure. They are GORGEOUS!

I wish wish wish that I had your restraint. I spend way too much money on bags, and sometimes the more you get the less sentimental value they have. Anyway off of soapbox, and congrats on your beautiful bags.

I sure did! it's easy when you don't have money to spend but hard when you have financial aid from school, it's very tempting to use my loan money for bags but I couldn't deal with the guilt i would have!

oh my.. look at that color combination. its tdf!!! Love the bag and wapity though, i've been wanting a mc trouvile for a long time and by the time i was about to get one, it was sold out here in Vancouver so i settled with my priscilla. congrats!

the priscilla was my second choice! I love that bag too, but it was the golden hardware on the trouville that won me over!

I love the colors too...so many pinks and purples very hard to find!