FINALLY! Some COLOR in my collection...kind of

sunny07

O.G.
Sep 13, 2007
My mogano city finally arrived from Barneys!! :yahoo:Lemme tell ya, it was SUCH a pain to find the bag and then place an order by phone, and it took me FOUR DAYS of calling 3 different Barneys to get tracking info. Considering Barney's is a high end department store, they really don't place a priority on customer service. BUT, it's all good now! My bbag collection is no longer limited to black! I looove this deep brown with red undertones, and although it's not a bright pop of color, at least it's a color besides black! :P

Attachments

• IMG_1328.JPG
    IMG_1328.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 592
  • IMG_1324.JPG
    IMG_1324.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1351.JPG
    IMG_1351.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_1376.JPG
    IMG_1376.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_1379.JPG
    IMG_1379.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 266
Absolutely perfect! :okay: :tup:
Mogano is my favorite brown! Congrats on your new beauty! :yahoo:

attachment.php

Beautiful brown.

I, like you, struggle with colour in bags, even brown, so I've gone for steel (I have one mid-grey bag already that I love using). But I'm also interested in some colour, just can't decide quite yet what it will be. I'm thinking lighter sienna, even rouille. Or perhaps a green ...

Please let us know how the transition to something other than black is going for you, ie., how often you choose the mogano ahead of black, what you wear it with etc. ... I need help to take the plunge.

don't you just love mogano? welcome to the mogano club! :wlae:congrats!

drati > some people say it's sacrilegious not to own any bright colours from bal. i agree but bal also does great classic colours like sienna and the older 05/06 browns. and colours like black and white are timeless. i was actually considering a black for my next bbag cos i'd missed a few boats with sienna and 07 blues. my 1st bbag is a white city. light colours are hellish to maintain but hey i don't own a white bag so what the heck. how about telling us what's the domineering colour in your wardrobe? are you the type who prefers the shoes to match with the bags?