Finally... SHE IS MINE, ALL MINE!!! (HG bag)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichSalazar

Mar 4, 2008
Thanks to Nancy in VA, I have received my HG bag. LILY!!! :yahoo:She is such an amazing bag. She is so beautiful and the leather and hardware on her are drool worthy :drool:. There is nothing about this bag that I don't like. I consider myself to have bigger arms and I am able to fit them on my shoulder if I had to. Though I plan on wearing her on the crease of my arm. Also, she isn't too heavy. I can't wait to wear her next week.

Without further ado....

2117824070103154516S425x425Q85.jpg

OMG! Another winner! I'm SOOOOOOO jealous but extremely happy for you!!!! I've been bitten by the "Lily-bug" and I'm sick sick sick. I can't get my hands on one and I'm going...no, wait...I've gone nuts :weird: already! But enough about me...CONGRATS on a classic, versatile, GORGEOUS bag :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:!!! Modeling pics?!? Oh, and where'd you get her, if I can ask?!

Last edited:
Aw, Congrats, Sweetie!!! I'm happy that you were able to score your bag and that you love it!!! The Lily is definitely one of my fav. bags, and this one is FAB!! ENJOY!!!

Thanks ladies. I haven't stopped smiling since I opened the box and saw her. :sunshine:

Vivi1205 - Modeling pics are hard but I will try. My camera kinda stinks when I have to take a pic in a mirror.

Zombie Girl - It feels GREAT to have my HG bag. I hasn't sure after hearing everything about how heavy she was, but I took the chance and the weight is definitely not an issue here.

Anyone who has any reservations about this purse, go with your gut feeling. JUST AMAZING all around, leather, hardware, lining. I could talk about her forever but I will save y'all.:wlae:

Last edited:
You can talk about her forever, we don't mind ;)! I'm glad to hear that the weight is not an issue because I've heard that she's heavy...and if I ever do get one, I'd hate to be disappointed after all that work!

Vivi1205 - A fellow tPFer, Nancy in VA, had two of them and was nice enough to sell her to me. I can't thank her enough!! Modeling pics are hard but I will try. My camera kinda stinks when I have to take a pic in a mirror.

I wouldn't talk about this here on the tpf...as selling and purchasing is not permitted outside of the mall...

Status
Not open for further replies.