Finally she arrives in style! *H*appy Monday!

Nico_79

Jan 10, 2013
Was debating whether or not to do a reveal, but I'm super excited to finally have this in my hot little hands finally. I spent the weekend out of town so I couldn't pick it up until today and nothing is better when your expectations are exceeded! :yahoo:

I've been waiting for this colour since I saw the swatches last year. I had passed on a particular combo earlier in the year and really believed my chances to obtain this colour were shot as fall colours have started to creep into the stores.

Please excuse my kitty Saffron, she's a sucker for orange boxes like her mom. :P

Attachments

• DSC04936.JPG
    DSC04936.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 2,151
But I had no idea this would fall into my lap as a belated birthday present! :cloud9: Thank you for letting me share my excitement and joy! It's felt like a long year of frustration with my skunky etain K, so this really feels like I've come full circle. Doing a sun test as I type. :P

Attachments

• DSC04943.JPG
    DSC04943.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 2,236
Oh Nico that is one gorgeus bag!!!! You trully deserve this after your skunky bag drama.
I hope she passed the sun test.
Major congrats on your gorgeous beauty my dear....

OMG!!! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! GHILLIES!! What is the Leather?

Swift and Togo :smile:

Ghillies in Anenome~WOW~Fabby Combo
YOU DESERVE this treasure after all the heartbreak
Congrats!!!

Thank you TT! I admit it lifts my spirits after this year's roller coaster ride with H. Maybe H gods took pity on me. :biggrin:

Oh Nico that is one gorgeus bag!!!! You trully deserve this after your skunky bag drama.
I hope she passed the sun test.
Major congrats on your gorgeous beauty my dear....

Keekeee, thank you hun! Seriously I can't handle more skunk, the first thing I did was put this in my window! :lol:

She is just stunning, what a wonderful color and the gillie style looks so great !
So happy for you!!!

Kate, thank you! I admit the Ghillies style knocked this one out of the park for me. I had passed on a togo K before so I wasn't really sure until I saw it in person.

Hands down the most beautiful anemone bag I've ever seen! :loveeyes:

Thank you Sensational11, there's no way I could pass on this one! Anemone really pops in Swift.

Oooh Nico, wish I had been in the store when you picked up that little gem! It is GORGEOUS!! Happy belated birthday, and I hope to see you and that stunner in the store again soon!

Major congrats my dear friend :hugs: I have been very excited for you for days now...hehehe....what a crazy two weeks. First my B then your K. We can consider both belated birthday presents!:P

Time to come back to the jail cell beside me to keep me company on ban island. We need to start obsessing about something 'harmless'....say....knitting?:roflmfao: