Finally she arrives in style! *H*appy Monday!

Thanks dear! Yes, red, purple and grey... What next? Blue? ;)

I'm voting blue or green! :graucho:

Very late to the party (apologies) - I'm beyond happy for your uber-gorgeous Ghillies Nico! I'm glad H did the right thing and offered you this after all the saga!

Hope your birthday was a blast and you get to enjoy it soon! (hopefully today - looks like the sun is coming out!)

I'm voting blue or green! :graucho:

Very late to the party (apologies) - I'm beyond happy for your uber-gorgeous Ghillies Nico! I'm glad H did the right thing and offered you this after all the saga!

Hope your birthday was a blast and you get to enjoy it soon! (hopefully today - looks like the sun is coming out!)

Haha you have been with me from the start, no need to apologize. :hugs: So happy I can share my H craziness with you. :biggrin:

Gorgeous colour, many congratulations on your beautiful addition to your collection.

Thank you More bags! Quite content with my little family of H. :biggrin:

happy birthday and you have been soo soo good
now enjoy your well-deserved reward

Thanks hun, not sure if I've been good after buying this one. :lol:

The offering to the H God of the Sun in your honor.

http://apps.lincolncenter.org/solarreserve/?_ga=1.110371398.2125517320.1405904951

Solar Reserve (Tohopah, Nevada) John Gerrard, 2014

Oooh love the photos Vesper Sparrow! This is soooo cool! Wish they would do something like this more often where I love. All we get is Nuit Blanche for an evening!