Finally - sage is back in my life!!!!!

Jan 23, 2008
So, last Summer I bought a Grey Kristin Sage with PCE. Brought it home and there it sat in it's dustbag. I was having major guilt over the cost, not sure why, but I was. So, I returned her and figured I'd wait and hope it would hit the outlet. So far, it hasn't hit the outlets here. I did see them on sale at Macy's, but they were still at 25% off (I was hoping for a better deal).
Well, patience finally paid off. I went to the mall yesterday to get my nails done and of course, had to walk through Macy's handbag section on my way and what do I see???? A grey Kristin Sage (I still think the color looks more "mushroom" than grey) and I started to get excited! But there were no sale signs where she was sitting and you never know with Macy's if they went back to full price (I've seen that happen, one day they are on sale, a few days later, not on sale anymore). So, I asked the SA if we could check the price and she said "sure, it's on clearance". So the bag that was $698 scanned for $200 something and I immediately said "I'll take it!". So she rang it up and I used the F&F discount. The final cost was $187 and change (including tax)!!!! I couldn't believe it!! I'm so very excited!!!! She sitting right here, drying (I sprayed her with Apple Garde). I'll definitely have to select a special outfit this week so I can carry her! Thanks for letting me share.
KristinSage-Grey.jpg

This picture was taken last summer, it's too dark and rainy here today to take a new picture. I also just noticed that the Gold Hangtag still has the plastic wrapping on it, so it's 100% scratch free!!!

So, last Summer I bought a Grey Kristin Sage with PCE. Brought it home and there it sat in it's dustbag. I was having major guilt over the cost, not sure why, but I was. So, I returned her and figured I'd wait and hope it would hit the outlet. So far, it hasn't hit the outlets here. I did see them on sale at Macy's, but they were still at 25% off (I was hoping for a better deal).
Well, patience finally paid off. I went to the mall yesterday to get my nails done and of course, had to walk through Macy's handbag section on my way and what do I see???? A grey Kristin Sage (I still think the color looks more "mushroom" than grey) and I started to get excited! But there were no sale signs where she was sitting and you never know with Macy's if they went back to full price (I've seen that happen, one day they are on sale, a few days later, not on sale anymore). So, I asked the SA if we could check the price and she said "sure, it's on clearance". So the bag that was $698 scanned for $200 something and I immediately said "I'll take it!". So she rang it up and I used the F&F discount. The final cost was $187 and change (including tax)!!!! I couldn't believe it!! I'm so very excited!!!! She sitting right here, drying (I sprayed her with Apple Garde). I'll definitely have to select a special outfit this week so I can carry her! Thanks for letting me share.
KristinSage-Grey.jpg

This picture was taken last summer, it's too dark and rainy here today to take a new picture. I also just noticed that the Gold Hangtag still has the plastic wrapping on it, so it's 100% scratch free!!!
Mary mother of you know what!!! Awesome price for such a yummy bag!!

Nothing better than finding something you love on sale!! Congratulations! I never find what I want on sale at my Macy's, plus I don't have any patience.

[B said:
Euclase[/B];20480590]That's a steal! Congratulations on your splendid new (again) bag! :greengrin:
Thank you!

[B said:
whateve[/B];20480598]Nothing better than finding something you love on sale!! Congratulations! I never find what I want on sale at my Macy's, plus I don't have any patience.
I don't have patiences either (just ask my Mother!)! Guess I was in the right place at the right time :smile:

[B said:
Veronica_Sawyer[/B];20480605]OMG!! :faint:That is an amazing price on an absolutely gorgeous bag!! :ps: LOVE Sage!!

Congrats, Crazy for Bags!!
Thank you, isn't that price just nuts!!! I'm so happy because I really, really love Sage!

That's a magnificent price! I did a charge send on a blue smoke one the other night and it was a little less than $300 before tax. I'd definitely say it was meant to be! Congrats!