FINALLY!! Rick Owens Bronze Metallic Leather Jacket!! YAYYY

that jacket is the bizness! good look!

haha thanks...your comment made me LOL :smile:

congrats!! it's amazing.

thanks!!!

Nice jacket!

;)

great jacket! how was sizing?

hmm...it ran fitted, I took a 40 and I'm usually a US 2...the leather does stretch out a little though i heard :smile:

its really best to try it on cos RO runs different each season and on each jacket...

wow, thank you for the pictures, I had never seen that color "in real life."

it's so amazing, such a stand out piece, you're so lucky and I'm so jealous!!

aww i think you can find them now and then on eBay too...check it out if you're looking for it too...

yah the color IRL is soooo pretty, changes depending on the lighting hehe

gorgeous....how much does it go for?

I think retail was 2XXX usd...depends on the type of deal you can find on eBay

woot!!! we're bronze RO twins ;) enjoy the jacket!!! the metallic is beautiful :smile:

one little thing though, the jacket will lose a little bit of metallic flake with wear, especially at places that rubs (e.g. elbow). but IMHO it just adds character ;)

ohhhh you have the jacket too hehe...do you have pics of yours?

oh yah, i hope it doesn't flake too much waahhh LOL but i heard about this before too!

Wow wow wow!!! Drool.....

hehe...thanks!!!

Beautiful, I love it!!!!
The color is TDF!!!

yap, the color IS amazing!!!

What a gorgeous jacket! The colour is amazing. Does Rick Owens leather jackets run true to size?

i took a 40 like i mentioned before...and im usually a US 2, its snug around the chest and underarms...but it will stretch out some but its best to try them on if you can since each season/style is slightly different too!

I love metallics! Congrats on your find:smile:

:smile:

this is stunner! congrats - its so unique

thanks...i figured an RO bronze leather jacket is pretty special too

Yummy!! Love the jacket so much!!!

:graucho:

wow, congrats on a great purchase!

Amazing jacket!

thanks for letting me share with you guys!!

No, thank you! Your thread pushed me over the edge and I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a pricey leather....

Again, I love the jacket.

yayyy so glad you love the jacket!! which one are you looking at getting?

So hot!!
Congrat!

Hope the Balenciaga one will come your way too soon! ^^

ohhh thanks!!! i actually got the balenciaga in blk...hoping to find a grey RO or balenciaga one in the near future too though hehe

Ok. I think we need more outfit shots! Hint....

hehe....i think i have more/different shots on the full post on my blog

http://itscory.typepad.com/blog/

(just started it but i update quite often there so you can subscribe to it too if you'd like...i'll post one on the Balenciaga leather jacket soon too)

I am super jealous:girlsigh:Beautiful! Congrats on a great deal!!

thanks good luck on finding your deal too...its out there!! hehe

It's amazingly stunning on you!! :love: I have a cheapie NM bronze leather jacket I love to bits... but I'd gladly take the RO instead haha. :P Congrats, C!! :yahoo:

awww yours is awesome too...i remembered seeing modeling pics of it awhile ago :smile:

thanks C!!! we need to catch up like besides these 1 line chats LOL...xoxo

Well done - it looks great calisnoopy!

Amazing! Congrats on this Rick Owens find! :heart: Love RO!

yayyy so glad people love it too ;)

WOW congrats! that is a beautiful jacket, and the color makes it even more special.

yesss...i started out with like 0 leather jackets beginning of 2009 or something and somehow i know have....i dunno...a bunch....i should do a leather jacket post....actually just picked up a Veda studded black mini leather blazer today from Intermix for an insane deal...this is an idea...leather jacket post on my blog LOL

Awesomeness! Like another tPFer said, I love metallics!

:biggrin: