Finally! REVEAL

thisonce

Nov 6, 2012
Last year I bought this bag and had the worst buyers remorse because it was one of my first big high end designer purchases and I'm a guy who thought I couldn't rock it. Now that I've had other designer items it's finally time to have it back. Presenting my Neverfull GM in Damier Ebene. I got a steal from an eBay seller who only used it twice and was in flawless condition. It came with its box, receipt, dust bag, and care cards. She sold it to me for $920 and because we met up in person (found out she lived the city next to me) we decided to make the sell outside of eBay and saved her and I both money on fees. She even threw a cosmetic pouch in the pm size for $50 cause she was grateful and had extra money towards her future Chanel Maxi Flap. Deal of a lifetime! I had them authenticated on here too. ☺️😍ImageUploadedByPurseForum1385254330.365170.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1385254345.007877.jpg

Last year I bought this bag and had the worst buyers remorse because it was one of my first big high end designer purchases and I'm a guy who thought I couldn't rock it. Now that I've had other designer items it's finally time to have it back. Presenting my Neverfull GM in Damier Ebene. I got a steal from an eBay seller who only used it twice and was in flawless condition. It came with its box, receipt, dust bag, and care cards. She sold it to me for $920 and because we met up in person (found out she lived the city next to me) we decided to make the sell outside of eBay and saved her and I both money on fees. She even threw a cosmetic pouch in the pm size for $50 cause she was grateful and had extra money towards her future Chanel Maxi Flap. Deal of a lifetime! I had them authenticated on here too. ☺️😍View attachment 2408480View attachment 2408481
Awesome! Plus a cosmetic pouch! That's great value for money =) Congrats!