Finally...REVAEL of nightingale and pandora

kobe939

O.G.
Apr 16, 2008
Finally, they are both here!! :yahoo:

Initially, when the frantic sale started about a month ago, I was teling myself that I wanted a medium nightingale satchel, probably in grain leather. And I happened to find one in a brown croc stamped, after seeing all the lovely reveals of the croc stamped, I decided that's the bag for me.

However, when I received it, it's another story. I LOVE the leather and the color, it's really gorgeous. But somehow the nightingale satchel didn't quite suit me, and it doesn't hang as nicely as how it does on some other tpf'er. So I decided to returned it. Instead, I bought a red nightingale tote in grained leather. I absolutely LOVE it. The color, leather and the style, LOVE, love and love!!!!

IMG_15251_zpsbc5ab069.jpg

IMG_14461_zps4412dfd9.jpg

Last edited:
Your red tote is lovely! The grained leather should last forever... it looks so nice and slouchy when you carry it.

Congrats!!

Thank you, ehemelay!! I do love the grained leather a lot, especially in red! :P I just love the tote style, it definitely suits me better. When I tried the satchel style, it looks really funny on me. Maybe a large satchel would look better on me.

The mod pics look more neon, but it is a true red imo.

Well, moving onto the pandora now. Let me introduce my medium dark brown croc stamped pandora, it was a fluke that I got this bag. I thought it's sold out everywhere, but got it from Barneys last week.

LOVE this leather on a pandora, just beautiful imo!

IMG_15241_zpsc9279a55.jpg

IMG_15231_zpsc4f2f644.jpg

I have included another mod pics of my medium pandora in pepe leather, love the purple with this leather.

IMG_15091_zps90f46237.jpg

Finally, here is a couple of pics of my medium pandora!

IMG_15261_zps3f9c085b.jpg

IMG_15271_zpsc6745fe8.jpg

And last but not least, let me present my small givenchy family! I feel content for now. :graucho: Thank you for letting me share!!

IMG_15281_zpse5ee9434.jpg

The nightingale tote looks amazing on you! I really love the red.
And your pandoras are gorgeous.
What a fabulous givenchy family!
Congrats on getting the bags you love.

Looks like you got your croc stamped bag in the Pandora instead of the Nightingale! I love all of the bags in your Givenchy family, congrats!

Thank you loveable!! Yes, I am very happy that I got the croc stamp in pandora instead, it is very easy to wear!

Wow, those are all real beauties!!! Enjoy!

Thank you for your kind words, foxgal!

ooh what a lovely Givenchy family!

Thanks Aluxe, I am very happy with my collection.

Thank you loveable!! Yes, I am very happy that I got the croc stamp in pandora instead, it is very easy to wear!
We are bag twins!! I agree, this bag goes so well with so many things - much more than I thought it would! I tried the nightingale with the croc leather first and it just didn't seem to slouch the right way, but the pandora style is PERFECT for the croc leather! Congrats and wear her well! :drinkup:

kobe939 said:
Finally, they are both here!! :yahoo:

Initially, when the frantic sale started about a month ago, I was teling myself that I wanted a medium nightingale satchel, probably in grain leather. And I happened to find one in a brown croc stamped, after seeing all the lovely reveals of the croc stamped, I decided that's the bag for me.

However, when I received it, it's another story. I LOVE the leather and the color, it's really gorgeous. But somehow the nightingale satchel didn't quite suit me, and it doesn't hang as nicely as how it does on some other tpf'er. So I decided to returned it. Instead, I bought a red nightingale tote in grained leather. I absolutely LOVE it. The color, leather and the style, LOVE, love and love!!!!

Love the color
Enjoy in good health
Congrats on your stunning bag