Finally received my sabrina

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today was my great aunt's funeral and burial so I was having a really sad day. Luckily though my sabrina that I had bought from a TPF'er on 7/2 finally came in after it had gotten stuck at a sorting facility. Here are some quick pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sorry for your loss. :hugs: The sabrina looks great!

3. First let me say that I am so sorry for the loss of your great aunt. Hopefully your positive memories of her will help you get through your low periods. Your sabrina is beautiful and I am glad she was waiting for you to put a smile on your face. Take care!:smile:

4. I'm sorry for your loss but I'm glad that you had something to cheer up your day!

5. I am also very sorry for your loss.
    But your new bag is beautiful. All of you ladies and your leather sabrinas are really making me want another one!

6. Thank you all for your condolences. The bag definitely lifted my spirits. I had been wanting one for awhile and decided the black/brass was a great choice because it goes with everything and i dont have to worry about it getting dirty.

7. Sorry for your loss, but...but, your sabrina is hot! :love:
    And you look great with Sabrina!

8. Very sorry for your loss. There are no words for the sadness of a death in the family. Enjoy your Sabrina in good health.

9. I am sorry to hear your sad news. On another note, your Sabrina is gorgeous and looks fantastic on you. ....Making me want one....

10. I just love this Color Sabrina, it just shines....

11. I'm so sorry for your loss, but I'm glad you had that little beauty waiting to cheer you up. Enjoy her!

12. That Sabrina is very classy looking, enjoy it. I too am sorry for your loss.

13. Your Sabrina is lovely!

14. Sorry for your loss. Congrats on the new Sabrina! Enjoy her!!

15. Thanks for all the comments. For whatever reason I never noticed that the black literally shines in the sunlight. I really love the bag, its so practical and doesnt weigh.