Finally placed my SO today! Yay!!!

Gemibebe, I can't even thinking of another Birkin until I can pay for it, it would be just my luck to finally be able to place an SO and then it comes sooner than I have the money for it. But if I ever get to place one, I would do Rose Shocking or Vermillion or Rouge Vif. :girlsigh:

Right now, though, I'm going to be happy for you, and live vicariously through your excitement

You are giving hopes to other ppl who keep saying an SO is NOT possible unless you are an existing clientele or have to be invited. Good luck with the wait that will be well worth it!!! I just ordered my SO as well without having to be invited either.

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

...and for myself, LilyHermes, Ascella, and others who are waiting for this leather too!

Oh I look forward to your reveal photo too!

Many congratulations on your SO!!!! You must feel so elated! Really looking forward to your reveal..I hope the wait isn't too painful for you to get this beauty! xxx

Wow, that's awesome!! OMG, that's going to be one gorgeous bag!! I've been wanting to SO something in Chevre too, but still indecisive about the color. Hopefully you'll get yours soon so I could drool over yours while I make a decision.