finally placed my order with balny

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I finally ordered my cement city bag yesterday and its on its way. Had a hard time making up my mind on color, but was convinced by salesperson it was the best choice for me. I also looked at Nordstrom at the different styles, work, part-time,plus there other styles and the city just looks the best to me. Wanted a work but just too hugh, and the part-time didn`t do it for me either. Should be getting by monday, its my first bal bag so exited!!!:yahoo: :graucho: :hysteric:

2. congrats....
    dont forget to post pic when you get it

3. Congrats!!! Cement is such a pretty color, you'll love it. I think this color will look even better as it ages and gets nice and slouchy. They all do, but I visualize that one looking really great.

I wish my Nordstrom sold bbags!!

4. Sure wish my Nordstroms sold them too, and I'm surprised they dont cause South Coast Plaza is high end everything..but thats ok, cause I dont get charged sales tax ordering from Bal NY so that saves money! Please post a pic, cause I have no clue what the cement looks like!

5. Congrats!!!

6. Congratulations!!!

7. congrats!

8. Yay! Congrats! That's such a pretty color! Please post piccies when you get it!:heart:

9. Nordstroms Sacramento now carry as do the bay area too.Makes it great to be able to see all styles to know what you want.

10. Congratulations - I love cement. Can't wait to see your new beauty.

11. Congrats, please post pics when she gets in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice