Finally placed my first order!

cak31

Feb 2, 2008
After debating for about 6 months, I finally pulled the trigger and placed my order under the wire for the sale. I want to thank everyone first for any and all advice I received while I made my decisions! This is what I ordered:

Midi Sophia in acqua with gold suede lining; modified with Cecelia chain handles, longer tassels and added detachable messenger strap

For the free clutch offer, I got an all cracked gold with azure Tango and added a wristlet strap. I'm still waiting for final confirmation on the options for fabric lining, but I'm hoping for something fun like turquoise.

Now I just have to wait!

Christy

Ooh, this sounds divine!! Both bags! The cracked gold with azure looks sooooo pretty, and I'm so happy to see a bag being ordered in it. Turquoise was one of the fabric linings not long ago, so I hope you can get that. Lovely!

And your midi Sophia in the acqua, another smooshy tinted leather! Tassels! Sandy-Chains!!!

I'm thrilled for you. You did an excellent job. Your hard work of 6 months paid off!!! Can't wait.

These are going to be a fabulous bags! I love them both already, and could have easily ordered them myself (love both those colors, and the midi size will be my next).

Pulled the trigger, huh? Ah, the big countdown begins!

Adding the wristlet was $15. I really like to have a strap on my clutches since I'm always trying to balance things at a party. I figured the clutch was free so I might as well pay a little for a feature I really wanted.