Finally, Picture time for my newest additions!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I finally received my coveted Malibu Street and Red Epi Jasmin that I've been posting about since forever, and thought I would share some pics!! I've also included the Mono Mini Lucille PM that Laurence's collegue, Jun, helped me with!! :yahoo: I haven't taken the plastic off the Malibu because I'm paranoid.. I :heart: it!!! Please excuse the messy room.. I don't know how to use Photoshop!!

DSC09425small.jpg DSC09421small.jpg DSC09439small.jpg DSC09422small.jpg DSC09428small copy.jpg
  2. Beautiful bags!!! CONGRATS!! They look awesome on you! I also love the perle but I am too paranoid to have one. Let me know how yours holds up!

3. Nice : )
    Congrats!

4. :nuts: They are all GORGEOUS :love: !!!!! And so are you! Love the Lucille, looks great on you.Thanks for sharing.:flowers: ;)

5. BeeeeUtiFul! Congrats!

6. Gorgeous bags! Gongratulations!!

7. The Red Epi Jasmin looks like a big Jolly Rancher... :drool:

Congrats!!!

8. Thank you!! The Malibu is actually my first Vernis item, so I'm actually really really paranoid about setting it down on ANYTHING!! If you look at the pic, I have it sitting on a pillow!! I'll take it out soon, but it was purchased primarily for my gf's wedding on 11/26. I'll let you know if anything happens to it though!!

Thank you for the sweet compliment. :shame:

LOL!!! :lol:

And Thank You everyone for dropping by!! :flowers:

9. They are all so cute! Love the Malibu street and red epi Jasmine, they are so stylish!

10. u wont realise how much i actually love the malibu street@!!!!!!! i want one too!!! its soooooooooooooooooooo drop-dead gorgeous. i'll give up brad pitt for this one. lol

11. Very Cute!

12. 0o0o0o0 YUMMY!!! Super YUMMY!!!

:yahoo: CONGRATS kookielf124 :yahoo:
    thanks for sharing pics!!! :wlae:

13. Congrats, beautiful bags! The Malibu street is super cute and the jasmin looks awsome on you!

14. Ahh that vernis is absoultely gorgeous! I wouldn't mind hearing about how it holds up with everyday wear?

15. I love the malibu!! and the red jasmine is just hott!! congrats!!!:flowers: :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice