Finally... pics of my SS GH work!!!

addicted ali

Your Honour, a Bbag!
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
I received it a couple of weeks ago but been so slack to take modelling pics... and still havent taken them! but heres a couple of indoor ones... weather been soooo bad lately here that I cant take any outdoors...

I was actually out the day it arrived and when I got home my darling BF had a cheeky smile on his face! he said he'll show me something that'll make me "VERY HAPPY" after we get back from dinner... I was soooooooo curious! then I clicked!!! my SS GH work!!! can you believe he HID IT UNDER THE BED???!!! it was the first place I looked... I know him too well!!!

anyways, will post modelling pics later on when weathers better...

a BIG THANKS to: Cracker, Nanaz, Karenab, ICB, Spiralsnowman, Fayden and all of you who contibuted to my 5'2" work thread! you've all enabled me with your words and pics :wlae:!

PFers rock! :yahoo:

I declare that I :heart::heart::heart: the work!!!

Attachments

• DSC01166.JPG
    DSC01166.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC01167.JPG
    DSC01167.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC01168.JPG
    DSC01168.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 60
Ali,

It is gorgeous girl! I'm know I'm an enabler, but after seeing your beautiful pics, I don't regret enabling you one bit! :P:P:P So glad to hear that you love it! Can't wait to see your modeling pics, I'm sure they are stunning.

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!

Aha!!! So you got one finally!! heh heh.

Pretty cute isn't it? I ADORE mine sooooo much and I still have yet to see someone in NYC carrying one too (which makes it feel that more special).

ali - thanks for enabling me over to the Work side too! LOVE THAT BAG! I want Sandstone GH too! Where did u get it?

I got mine from a seller on ebay... not sure if I'm allowed to mention names... but alot of PFers know who she is... I'll PM you...

the work is amazing! esp this combo! you should definitely get one if you manage to get your hands on one!