Finally, pics of my Reissue family

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :love: :love: :love: :love:

c1.jpg c2.jpg c4.jpg c3.jpg
  2. Gorgeous!!!:heart: I especially love the black large reissue with gold hardware. What size is that, it looks large, like 227?

4. wow! And what a great way to use the statute!!!!!!!!!!!! Very very nice!!!!!!!!!!

5. YAY!!! The black 225 arrived.:yahoo:

6. yes:yahoo: :yahoo: , thanks to my good friends at tPF:heart:

7. Rose they are so gorgeous!! :love: I'm starting to really like Chanel... :shame:

8. Just beautiful!!! Thanks for taking the time to post them all together! Such eye candy!

9. Thanks Audrey,nypersonalshopper, Cyprus, kittenslingerie:heart:

10. Love that little Reissue. :smile: Congrats on your 225!

11. The reissue is my favorite of all. I have the dk white in 226 and the grey in 227. Yours look simply divine. Can you tell me the style # of the first 2? I'm now on the hunt for a small messenger style bag to wear when traveling & sight seeing. I did not even know those first 2 existed - very exciting.

12. Very nice!:yes:

13. Gorgeous looking family!!!

14. I looked at the box and I think this is the style number: 05A A30230Y03928

The dimensions of the bag is: 5 in x 3.5 in x 1.2 in. The chain is 48 inches long. Hope that helps.

15. Out of curiosity, is the chain comfortable when you are carrying it on your shoulder?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice