finally pics of my Original Chanel Coco Cabas!!!!

I love this bag!!! may i know how much it is? and what size? it looks so pretty on you!!!! Congra on your bag!

the original coco cabas in black caviar only comes in one size. i believe, the original price is $1695. the original cabas is sold out though. i went to chanel and neimans today and they are still taking down names for the original cabas. although they didn't know for sure if they will get anymore in. you can still get the new style cabas, which comes in different sizes, but the design is a bit different than mine. there's waiting listsfor that too, but they are getting those in.

congrats, it looks great on you! i wear mine facing back because i wear my bags on my left shoulder. i wish i had gotten the original cabas instead because with the baby cabas, my stitches have come undone after 6 weeks of use. i love the look of this bag!

You carry the bag so well!! Congrats!!
I have a black leather baby cabas, it's a wonderful bag.... and the white baby cabas is simply stunning when I saw it...I give it a pass as I don't handle white bags well....so whoever is think about the white baby...GO GET IT!!!:yahoo: