Finally pics of my new loves!!!!!!!!!!

1. I LOVE them both:heart: :yahoo:
    Sorry for too many pics, I'm too excited!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. WOW, gorgeous!!!!

Congrats on your new loves! :yes:

4. BOTH are TDF!!! Congrats. They look fabulous on you

5. OMG, those are two freakin' PERFECT Chanel bags that you rock!! I love them both sooo much. You are making me want the CoCo! Congrats and ENJOY!!

6. Fabulous bags!! They look great on you!!

7. I never was a bowler fan until I saw your pics! Also, seeing your Coco makes me want mine so bad now. Congrats! :yahoo:

8. Those are both absolutely gorgeous! Man, this is a dangerous thread... Enjoy!

9. Congratulations!:yahoo:

The Bronze is so pretty.:yes:

10. GORGEOUS! Totally TDF, I'm lovin' your large tote, it looks fabulous on, and that luxe bowler, :love: *GASPS*
    Thanks for posting, and Congrats!
    xxxRosexxx

11. :nuts: i want that black shoulder bag! :nuts: 0o0o0o0 so beautiful! thanks so much for sharing pics with us! :love:

12. They look great on you. Coco cabas is such a gorgeous bag...Enjoy......:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

13. Looks amazing on you! Congrats!

14. Thank you all for kind comments!!! I absolutely LOVE them both and also LOVE my sweet SA who got me these bags real quick! I'm eyeing on Modern Chain in Red/White(I guess I'll decide which after I see Coco Cabas in White)

15. You know, I didn't like the color when I first saw this bag inside of NM, but after I took it ouside and saw it under natural light, it's soooo pretty and different, yet versatile. I love it!:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice