Finally! Pics of my HG Luxe Bowler!!!!!

Congrats!!! It's a beautiful bag......now where can I get my hands on one? [hehehe]

Thanks!!! I got mine at the Chanel in Isetan Shinjuku, Tokyo while I was on honeymoon (posted earlier thread)... There are more on the shelves there, including bronze (more brown-toned). While I was at the Chanel Ginza megastore, they also had the luxe bowler in the latest (apparently) colour, which was erm a very bright patent gold. Not my thing so I passed on that...

Oh and was it more expensive in tokyo?? I know retail in USD was $2100 or so..

YES it was. The range of luxe goods in Tokyo is soooo amazing, MUCH better than in Singapore, and in MOST places the service is unsurpassed. But prices, sigh, I definitely paid more than US retail for this bag, I think after conversion it was about USD3,000.

Beautiful!! :love: It's defininitely the dark silver luxe bowler, since I have that baby too. :P It's the perfect neutral color you'll be able to wear with tons! :tup: Congrats on your amazing find, and enjoy!!! :yahoo:

Yay thanks!!! Finally someone has identified the colour! I was staring at it for a long time, telling myself it was definitely some shade of gold. But then again, it also seemed too dark to be real gold, cos I recall some tpfers' pics with the original gold and it was alot lighter than mine!

Congrats! where did you find her???, the color is just gorgeous!:tup:

Hello!!! Found her in Tokyo hehee, there are MORE there btw! And I only managed to make it to TWO Chanel stores there (Isetan Shinjuku, where they have this colour and the more brown-toned bronze which is also beautiful, and Ginza mega store which only has the new bright gold patent). There may have been more in the other stores there hehe... But the SA did tell me that black was sold out throughout Japan..