Finally, pics of my first LV

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :yahoo: [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry it took me so long to post but this is my first picture post and it took a bit to learn how to do it. I am loving this bag so much. I'm really happy I decided to make it my LV purchase. :yahoo:

2. Is this the horizontal one? Love it. Congrats!

3. Yes, this is the Batignolles Horizontal

4. YAY!!! The BH is gorgeous!! Congrats on your first LV. Pretty soon you'll want more ;)

5. :yahoo: Congrats on your first LV!!! enjoy!!!:yahoo:

6. :yahoo:Congrat's and enjoy your first LV ..:yes:

I'm really starting to like this bag :smile:

7. Congrats, the BH looks AWESOME! Enjoy it!

8. Yay! I love the BH!! Great choice for your first LV!! Enjoy!:drinkup:

9. Awesome choice for a first LV!! I can't wait to get one too!!!

10. Gorgeous bag! Congrats!

11. Congrats piper! I tried it this weekend and loved it...but went with the BV.
    Great choice for a first LV!!!!!!!!!!

12. It looks awesome! congrats on your first LV too

13. Congrats on your first LV..... The BH is a great choice. It is a very popular bag on this forum. Enjoy!

14. Thanks everyone. I'm now looking for a matching wallet. I really don't think I can carry a Dooney & Bourke wallet in my new LV. LOL

15. Congrats on a lovely first LV!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice