Finally! Pics of Lorca flap demi

1. Hi girls! I know I promised pics of my lorca flap on me, but my camera died and I can't find my charger. However, all hope is not lost as MMMinTX has her pics and has given me permission to post her gorgeous lorca, i chocolate I believe....enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope this helps!!!

2. The bag is gorgeous!!!! It looks great on and the leather looks "yummy", I may have to order that one too.

3. Can't see the pics. :sad:

4. me neither!!!!

5. Rats! I was so excited to see pics but I can't either.

6. I've been able to see them since they were posted. I wonder what's wrong

7. hmmmm....let me try it a different way. i can see the pics though. wonder why some can't. Is this any better?

mmm1.jpg mmm2.jpg mmm3.jpg
  8. I can see them now! Very nice! ty!

9. Ginger very pretty!!! i love your handbag taste!!!:love:

10. Pretty!!!!!!!! What is the shortest the strap can go?

11. Ginger, Thanks for posting my pictures! I had so much trouble with that for some strange reason. I wish they were better. It never occured to me to take them facing a mirror until I saw some others posted like that here.

KK- I don't have it with me, but according to the website the strap adjusts from 18.5" to 22". I haven't adjusted mine at all.

12. I like the color and how it looks on you!

13. Oohhhh- I like. Now you have made me go back to the dilemma of choosing between the Lorca demi and Mercer clutch. (I already have the havana hobo which I LOVE)

14. I can see the second set. Very nice!

15. What a great bag - I love the color. It looks really cute on you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice