Finally!!! (photos)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, recently got my first flap bag!!!! I looooove it!! Was taking some pictures of my collection to show one of my girlfriends and thought may aswell finally get some photies on here!! So here we go..... (a little group shot at the end of my very modest collection - I'm a 19 year old student so maybe I can be let off :smile:??)

Attached Files:

2. You have a fantastic starters collection! Not modest at all!

3. Congrats on such great bags! You sure put those "kids" to shame shopping authentic already...off to a great start! WOW! Love your bags!

4. If it's not authentic it's not worth having!! A fake is worse than no bag at all IMO :lol:

5. 0o0o0oh congrats on your new bag!! You have a great collection! I love your flap, medallion tote & balenciaga. :smile:

6. Congrats! And I love your collection! =)

7. Congrats!! Love your bags esp the Chanel, Bbags and Mulberry!!! You have very good taste for a young lady!

8. Great bag collection for a starter!

9. You have a wonderful collection, congratulations!

10. congrats it's pretty :yes:
    and when i was 19 my bags were below 50$ LOL

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Gorgeous collection!

12. great collection

13. Great collection. The new addition is perfect!

14. You have a great collection ... every bag is a classic, definitely not modest at all!

15. You have wonderful stuff!!