Finally organized my bags and had to share with folks who appreciate great purses

Agree with others that your collection is stunning! Thanks for sharing. I love the way you display them on open shelves. Does it help you rotate more? What room do you have them in?

My own, much smaller, collection is on shelves within my fitted wardrobes. I like to see them when I open the doors.

Reactions: Purse lover1969
Agree with others that your collection is stunning! Thanks for sharing. I love the way you display them on open shelves. Does it help you rotate more? What room do you have them in?

My own, much smaller, collection is on shelves within my fitted wardrobes. I like to see them when I open the doors.
Thank you for your very kind words about my collection. The open shelves are in my bedroom, which has a sitting area, and I have a couch and tv in there. The purses are to the right of the tv, so as stare at them when I get bored with whatever is on tv. I can also see them from bed.
I definitely rotate more than I did when they were stored in my closet, as I find them so easy to grab and they are always luring me over. I am a sucker for color, and love to color coordinate my outfits with my bags,