Finally!...My very FIRST Hermes Purchases....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This came much much earlier than expected - but a lot of things worked out for us and am very fortunate to be able to purchase my first Hermes without going into any sort of debt (not even credit card!)....I want to share it with all of you, specially those who've been patiently answering my ten millions questions about Hermes....here goes....apologies not at all a camera person so sorry for the low quality pictures....

Attached Files:

2. ooh i can't wait to see it :smile:

3. Open!!!

4. Woohoo! Another reveal!

5. Oh a live one, congrats,

6. a live oneee!!! YAY!!!

7. here's the first one......small, but I think a must....twilly rings....for the twilly I will soon purchase :graucho:

Attached Files:

8. Oh my, what lovely timing. It is a snowing here and nothing cheers me up like a good reveal! Can't wait.

9. Love the twilly rings!

10. :dothewave:

11. lovely so far, gotta go out, I always mis the live ones, oh well congrats I'll see it all later

12. :woohoo::couch::popcorn::whistle:Love reveals!!

13. Lovely Tribord rings

14. here's my biggy....i'm sure the shape and my past posts will give everyone a hint as to what it is....but what color did i go with.....etoupe, raisin, or graphite???:tender:

Attached Files:

15. congratulations to you! I'm on the edge of my seat..:drool: