Finally MY Turn!!

Mrs Tipton

NY State of Mind
O.G.
Jun 28, 2009
So, I've been reading this forum a lot and learning tons. And I keep reading about these fantastic scores you ladies have found at the outlets. I've been stopping at my outlet pretty frequently and I've bought a few things...a rain hat and a scarf...that is really it...UNTIL tonight! First of all, I found 2 cute wristlets on clearance + 50% + 20% off and I got them as gifts for my niece and sis-in-law.

BUT ALSO....I got the JULIANNE in a coppery color! It was 30% off plus the 20% coupon! And it is perfect...it still has both boutique tags on it! It was the only one there and two other ladies really wanted it!

:yahoo: I'm so excited! I just hope my Hippie doesn't get jealous!

Thanks for letting me go on and on! :smile:

So, I've been reading this forum a lot and learning tons. And I keep reading about these fantastic scores you ladies have found at the outlets. I've been stopping at my outlet pretty frequently and I've bought a few things...a rain hat and a scarf...that is really it...UNTIL tonight! First of all, I found 2 cute wristlets on clearance + 50% + 20% off and I got them as gifts for my niece and sis-in-law.

BUT ALSO....I got the JULIANNE in a coppery color! It was 30% off plus the 20% coupon! And it is perfect...it still has both boutique tags on it! It was the only one there and two other ladies really wanted it!

:yahoo: I'm so excited! I just hope my Hippie doesn't get jealous!

Thanks for letting me go on and on! :smile:

Pics Please!