Finally my Truffle Day !!!

1. Hello Girls,

I've just wanted to share my new bag :love: !!!
    I had it only yesterday:yahoo: !!!
    (Bal Printemps finally received some of new F06 colours)

and I'm still waiting for Rouge Vif City:graucho: , and maybe a Grenat First...

Truffe Day post.jpg
  2. That is such a nice bag! So versatile, congrats!

3. Looks like a really nice Truffle specimen, too! Did you have a few different bags to choose from, and if so, was there much variation in the leather between the bags?

4. ohhh congrats i love truffle its my favorite brown color of all the bbags :love:

5. congrats!! the leather looks sooo yummy!!!

6. Woohoo! Gorgeous!

7. Thanks Girls !!!

Fiatlux : Yes, I had the luck to choose among 3 specimens and the leathers was really different.
    - One of them was more veiny than mine, but was still beautifull:yes:
    - Another one was really veiny aswell and had a sort of "large marbling white stain" in the front near the pocket(it wasn't exactly white, but the Truffle was really lighter than the rest of the bag), I really did'nt like it:yucky: .
    - And the last is the one I prefered :love: : not to veiny, and without marbling stains !!

8. congrats!!! :yahoo:

9. looks great, congrats!

10. Pretty! I love it!

11. Wow it`s great, good color for all seasons, smart moove:yahoo:
    I personally love those hobos, there so cony to wear:tender:

12. That's a beautiful Truffe too! Congrats!!!

13. Very pretty bag! Congrats. The Day bag looks soooo good in the Truffe color. You'll love it as I find it to be such a great neutral color. Enjoy!

14. wooooooooo-whooooooooooo, congrats girl, your new truffle's gorgeous :happydance:

15. Congrats!!! :yahoo:
    Gorgeous colour

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice