Finally, my teal Bonbon is here!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm sure alot of you know the story of what I went through to get this bag but if not you can read here (if you're bothered.. or you can just look at the pictures lol)

Anyways, the pictures!! :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

........ :angel:

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Finally! Open !!

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

no flash

[​IMG]

6. See I'm too excited for you,posted before you uploaded it..
    It's gorgeous!! Big Congraaats!!

7. Lucious! Congrats!

8. Congrats! I'm so jealous! I have a feeling I probably won't get one since they are limited so that bums me out.

9. :yahoo: I LOVE it!! The teal is so gorgeous and I'm glad you finally got your bag. Congrats!

10. holy COW that is gorgeous! Congrats on getting it. The teal is definitely my favorite color.

11. :drool: omg, you're so lucky!! congrats!!

12. wow, it's SOOOOOOO gorgeous! you're very lucky! congrats!

13. Wow those are great colors! Congrats on bringing her home!! I am sure she was well worth any trouble.

14. Oh, Habibty, it's gorgeous and I know the pictures don't capture the brilliance of the colors of this bag!!! (I have one, too.) Congratulations! It looks like perserverance won the day.

15. That is SICK!!!!!! LOVE IT!