Finally! My sale puchase has arrived!

Halzer

Hooked on Classics!
O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
I have always wanted something from the Leopard scotchgrain range, so when they went down to 50% off in the sale, I knew I had to get something. I went back and forth between the clipper and tote, and chose the tote in the end, because I knew it would work better for me.

I carry a lot of junk to work, plus I usually put my suit jacket in my bag so most of my bags are big anyway. I used to own a neverfull GM, and the leopard tote is a similar size, but I prefer the thicker straps as the neverfull ones are thin and I find they can dig into my shoulder when the bag is loaded up. I'm 5ft 9 for reference.

My seven year old son took the mod shots but they came out ok and he is proud of his work. :biggrin:

Enough chatter! Here are some pics. Apologies if they come out huge on a PC but I'm sending them on the TPF app and they look ok for me...

Attachments

• image-1457463470.jpg
    image-1457463470.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 425
  • image-1011621613.jpg
    image-1011621613.jpg
    625.9 KB · Views: 427
  • image-4227069882.jpg
    image-4227069882.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 418
  • image-3960076032.jpg
    image-3960076032.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 422
Last edited:
I have always wanted something from the Leopard scotchgrain range, so when they went down to 50% off in the sale, I knew I had to get something. I went back and forth between the clipper and tote, and chose the tote in the end, because I knew it would work better for me.

I carry a lot of junk to work, plus I usually put my suit jacket in my bag so most of my bags are big anyway. I used to own a neverfull GM, and the leopard tote is a similar size, but I prefer the thicker straps as the neverfull ones are thing and I find they can did into my shoulder when the bag is loaded up. I'm 5ft 9 for reference.

My seven year old son took the mod shots but they came out ok and he is proud of his work. :biggrin:

Enough chatter! Here are some pics. Apologies if they come out huge on a PC but I'm sending them on the TPF app and they look ok for me...
I love this tote!! I have a neverfull mm DE and I now understand the fuss about canvas bags. They are so stress free and can be loaded up without worrying. Well done on a fabulous purchase and tell your little one that he did very well with the photos.

I carry a lot of junk to work, plus I usually put my suit jacket in my bag so most of my bags are big anyway. I used to own a neverfull GM, and the leopard tote is a similar size, but I prefer the thicker straps as the neverfull ones are thing and I find they can did into my shoulder when the bag is loaded up. I'm 5ft 9 for reference.

Great bag, looks more LV than Mulberry. Really good at half price!

Fantastic bag! :smile:It looks really classy and will serve you well (and what a budding David Bailey you have there! Said she, showing her ripe old age!) I've just taken delivery of the hand clipper (with accompaniments!!) but have to admit that your tote is gorgeous. Then again, I'm a fair bit shorter than 5'9" and it would look rather less stunning on my stunted frame ...;)

Many congratulations on a fab purchase at a fab price!! :biggrin:

Thanks girls!
I'm just wondering if I should get the ink SS tote that's on sale as well or if I should wait and see if Mulberry drop their prices again in a week or so....?

Halzer said:

I carry a lot of junk to work, plus I usually put my suit jacket in my bag so most of my bags are big anyway. I used to own a neverfull GM, and the leopard tote is a similar size, but I prefer the thicker straps as the neverfull ones are thin and I find they can dig into my shoulder when the bag is loaded up. I'm 5ft 9 for reference.

Ooooh I love it, it looks amazing on you! And it's going to be soooo useful. Isn't the material gorgeous!? X

Here are some pics. Apologies if they come out huge on a PC but I'm sending them on the TPF app and they look ok for me...

Hi Halzer! What exactly is TPF app? Is it only available on Apple/iphone etc? Almost certainly, knowing my luck, but it sounds a handy way post your pics - which came out very well, I might add! :biggrin:

Mayfly285 said:
Hi Halzer! What exactly is TPF app? Is it only available on Apple/iphone etc? Almost certainly, knowing my luck, but it sounds a handy way post your pics - which came out very well, I might add! :biggrin:

I use the TPF app/ on my iPhone but might be available on blackberry or other phones too- soooo much easier!