Finally my Prada Saffiano Lux BN1801 in Caramel - PICTURES!!!

So about 4 months ago, I sold my chloe marcie because it was a little too big on me and I wanted a new neutral bag that was of a good size with shoulder strap. I decided to look into miu miu and liked the mini bow, but it was too small, and the regular was too big. Just as I was about to settle for my miu miu I walked into prada and saw the BN1801 in caramel and it was the PERFECT bag.

At that point I was in Singapore and the BN1801 was almost $800 more than the US. Here's my other thread asking for opinions - http://forum.purseblog.com/prada/help-first-prada-saffiano-leather-tote-693848.html In the end, I decided to order from Joanna instead. I had to make a special order because the BN1801 in caramel was out. I even put in argilla as my second option. And I just waited for news. Weeks came and passed and there was no news about my special order. After 3 months I finally gave up and started looking on ebay, hoping to find argilla because I've seen a couple in larger sizes. I was even going to settle for a larger sized saffiano with shoulder strap in sabbia.

Then one day I saw the BN1801 in caramel on ebay and COULDN'T believe it! I made sure to win the action and when I did I was so happy, but I had to authenticate it. After getting it authenticated, I paid for it but the seller's paypal account was not verified and then there were all these problems with shipping. For a while I thought it might just be a scam. But then 3 days ago my BN1801 in caramel came in the mail!!! :biggrin: and it is simply BEAUTIFUL. I can't believe I went through all this trouble just to get the bag, but I'm glad I persevered because it's so worth it!

I will post the pictures soon!

Pictures! Pardon the terrible quality, will take more & better pictures when there's more sunlight. Will take some mod pictures too so its easier to tell how big/small it is.

I've brought it out twice already and I loveeeee it so so much. The colour is amazing and the size is perfect for me. I've taken a picture of the inside of the bag as well just to show the amount of space. But it probably looks smaller than it actually is. I haven't been this excited about a bag in a long long time!

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-11-27 at 11.25.jpg
    Photo on 2011-11-27 at 11.25.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 3,268
  • Photo on 2011-11-27 at 11.26.jpg
    Photo on 2011-11-27 at 11.26.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 3,980
  • Photo on 2011-11-27 at 11.29 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-11-27 at 11.29 #2.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 5,334
Pictures! Pardon the terrible quality, will take more & better pictures when there's more sunlight. Will take some mod pictures too so its easier to tell how big/small it is.

I've brought it out twice already and I loveeeee it so so much. The colour is amazing and the size is perfect for me. I've taken a picture of the inside of the bag as well just to show the amount of space. But it probably looks smaller than it actually is. I haven't been this excited about a bag in a long long time!

Gorgeous! Something that pretty deserves to be brought out more often. As happy as you are about the purse, it will also brighten your day!

She is sooo nice... congrats! i am waiting for my 1st staffiano bag from Paris.. i can totally understand your feelings before... also show us more pics when you are wearing her!!!!:cool: