FINALLY!!!!! My *PICS* of my Medium Heritage Tote!!

LA! It's beauuutiful! congrats! thanks for posting lotsa pictures!

denverjenny, I am also patiently waiting for my small tote. I tracked it down and it is already in my state although the ETA is Jan 2. I hope I get it tomorrow too!.
For the mean time, I am drooling over LA's pics hehe

I go away for a couple of hours and SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! :hysteric: J/K. Looks great! Thank you for all of the great pics. The front-on shot is very helpful. Mine is supposed to arrive at the store on Wed so hopefully Wed evening I will have pics! I think you might like yours based on your reaction and pics! :love::heart::drool::love::girlsigh:
Woohoo! There you are! Sorry I kept you waiting so long. I promise, you will LOVE yours!

denverjenny, I am also patiently waiting for my small tote. I tracked it down and it is already in my state although the ETA is Jan 2. I hope I get it tomorrow too!.
Thank you! And you are welcome! I think I took a pic of every corner and inch of the bag.....I was a little excited...lol:shame:

FedEx lists mine as in Dallas as of the 27th but when I called to see if I could pick it up , she said it's really not here yet :confused1: It's probably sitting in a pile somewhere at the FedEx facility in Dallas. I don't expect it to get where it's supposed to until Wed. *sigh*

LA, I will probably do the same thing! I am a photo addicts too. I will soon post my collection after I get that cute tote :smile:

tanukiki.. I am also afraid the package would just be sitting at the fedex since it says it's an express saver (3 days) and it's 2 days yesterday. I even thought they will deliver on a sunday (lol-wishful thinking). But if my ETA is Jan 2, the 3rd day would have been tomorrow.. oh I just hope I get it soon. Oh and I've been meaning to ask you,, why are you picking the tote up in the store and not delivered it straight to your house? I was just wondering...

It looks great on you! Love the pink! Someone ordered this from my store but they returned it, so it's been in the back ever since. I really like this bag and I really want one now! I like the coated canvas idea.

LA, I will probably do the same thing! I am a photo addicts too. I will soon post my collection after I get that cute tote :smile:

tanukiki.. I am also afraid the package would just be sitting at the fedex since it says it's an express saver (3 days) and it's 2 days yesterday. I even thought they will deliver on a sunday (lol-wishful thinking). But if my ETA is Jan 2, the 3rd day would have been tomorrow.. oh I just hope I get it soon. Oh and I've been meaning to ask you,, why are you picking the tote up in the store and not delivered it straight to your house? I was just wondering...

I don't think they count the weekends for express saver or Jan 1 because it's a holiday.

As for where I had it shipped, because right now we are stuck in an apt and the office "lost" (actually misplaced) a package we received last week. Plus, the office closes before I get home from work and DH wouldn't even know it had come because I have the mailbox key and the postal person doesn't even attempt to deliver them to your door. I thought about having it sent to work but one lady there has made some snide remarks about my love for Coach plus we are closing early tomorrow for New Years Eve and are closed Tues for New Years Day. So I figured I might as well save the shipping fee and just have it sent to the store. I cannot wait to be back in a house again!!!!