Finally, my onatah leather is here!!!

1. My SA called yesterday, and after a long wait, I don't want to wait anymore until weekend. SO I skipped lunch and went to LV to collect my onatah gm in aubergine :yahoo:. It's beautiful and the leather is so soft, it's tdf. I'm glad I chose this over cerises speedy :yes:.
    Will post pics when i get home. Meanwhile, my poor baby has to suffer a while in my locker :crybaby:. Now, back to work.

2. Ooh Congrats to your new purchase!! Post pics when you get a chance!!!

3. Yay. Where are the pics?

4. :nuts: Congrats!!!Can't wait to see your baby:graucho:

5. Congrats .. can't wait to see photos. MINE still is NOT here:crybaby:

6. :yahoo: can't wait to see your new bag....... in person :graucho: ..... and MissL's Epi Passy too :yes:

(hahahaha...this :graucho: makes me seem like a stalkerous dirty old man... maybe i AM! :P )

7. Woo hoo Dee, major congrats on your new baby :yahoo: . Can't wait to see pics

I thought we (all 3 of us) were going to meet up when the bag was ready :lol: .

8. Haha, you creepcake...I'm just joking :P

9. :yahoo: congrats for your new bagy!
    You did really great choice :nuts:
    I also cant wait to see your pics :hysteric:

10. creepcake huh???.... i'll make you rub some tiger balm on my rheumatic foot for that. :mad:

11. :nuts: Wow, that last statement can totally be taken out of context! :lol:

After working with a bunch of dirty-minded, hormonal teens all day, I'm afraid their puerile behavior is catching!

12. i must be slow or a generation too old, but i just had to read my post again and again.... then i finally got it.... :wtf:

:roflmfao:

13. Lol Snorks, you have such a dirty mind :roflmfao:

14. just came back from dinner. and here's the pics of my new baby. i feel so bad for letting her suffer in my locker. but she's free now :yes: and ready to roam the city tomorrow :graucho:

26092006044.jpg 26092006043.jpg 26092006042.jpg
  15. i know we supposed to meet up, but i can't wait until weekend. so skipped lunch and run to LV then back to work :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice