FINALLY!!!! My new Violet is here!!!

Thank you guys---I didn't even plan the nail matching thing. I just needed a springy color, getting depressed with all of this snow!!

Dizzywizzy--thank you!!! she DOES look brand new--can't believe she is a 2007!

Thank you Shoe Gal for making the pics bigger! I was SOOOO excited when I got the box--I almost hugged the FedEx guy because I didn't think he was going to make it in the HUGE snowstorm!

ZUMBANE...........SHE'S BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATULATIONS
attachment.php

Love your pics, esp. the ones of you opening the box. I had to sneak my new bag into the house today so no one would see. That would have made a good photo session, ducking around corners with a dustbag behind my back, etc.!

Violet is so pretty, enjoy!

Haha Roey, would love to see those pics! My hubby has known about this for a long time! He was even like, "your hair looks like a crazy person" hahaa---I had just got up from a nap!

Cutest reveal ever! I think more people should include pics of themselves in the opening process. Makes us feel like we're there with you. Enjoy that incredible bag from Corey! It's sooooo pretty :biggrin:

Saira1214--not sure, wish I knew! Just picked the color from my salon, but if you are in the DC metro area, I can tell you where I go!

Benr, Jenna Lynn, and PP --> thank you!!!! :cloud9: