Finally! My new Stella :-)

Katjamo

O.G.
Oct 28, 2009
Copenhagen, Denmark
It has been a long way, but my new Stella is finally here.:yahoo:

I originally bought a black Stella, but it got stolen at a breakin at the post office :crybaby:

So I bought another, in an even better colour IMO. (And hope the insurance money gets here soon:P ) The seller is a member inhere, but I have no idea who she is. But thank you very much, whoever you are. I love it!:yahoo:

I fo apologixe for the poor image quality, but my husband is away on weekend, and he took our good camera.

Katjamo

O.G.
Oct 28, 2009
Copenhagen, Denmark
pretty color!! love that! congrats. sorry to hear about the other one having been stolen :sad:
Thanks. I am so heartbroken about it. It was a big package from my friend in the US with my Stella and other amazing things like limited edition MAC I had bought online and sent to him to sent to me. I am still not over it :crybaby: I will get e refund from the post office but some things are just worth more than money.

grace7

finally…..
Jan 15, 2008
Georgia
Thanks. I am so heartbroken about it. It was a big package from my friend in the US with my Stella and other amazing things like limited edition MAC I had bought online and sent to him to sent to me. I am still not over it :crybaby: I will get e refund from the post office but some things are just worth more than money.
aww that is too bad! i know how you feel...i had a package lost once w/my old school yearbooks and photographs in it. never could replace those items! sorry :hugs: