Finally! My new red clutch! (HYPE)

LivinLuxuriously

Surprisingly Content
May 14, 2006
So I've been on the hunt for a red bag FOREVER. Have made numerous red-leather-bag-search posts, etc. I made mention of this, sort of talking aloud in my parents kitchen, and my dad heard it - and actually went on a search online for red leather bags! He felt around, having my brother and fiance pry for the texture and size of a bag I'd like - and on my birthday gave me this clutch! I've always been a high end kinda gal, but recently have been exploring clutches and fell into Tano, and am now diggin' the whole underground non-logo'd leather bags, more specifically, over-sized clutches. I'm SO happy with this clutch - and shocked my father not only heard/listened to me, but actually made such an effort to find one! Anyway, here it is. It's from the line "Hype", which I'd never heard of until I googled it and of course TPF posts came up :P. The bag is called the "paloma" clutch I believe, in the color "watermelon". I'm also including some other bday pics - my brother and fiance filled my room with tulip arrangements, as they're my favorite flower - being a Spring baby and all ;)

Photo80.jpg

Photo79.jpg

DSCN3954.jpg

And birthday tulips!
DSCN3937.jpg

DSCN3943-1.jpg

What a fantastic clutch, and an even greater act on the part of your father, fiance, and brother! How thoughtful and sweet of them! Also, the tulips are gorge.

Congrats and Happy Birthday!

:tup:

That is so sweet of your father to go to such lengths (and make such a good choice w/ the help of your brother and fiance)! That clutch will mean so much more too knowing it has such a sweet story behind it :smile: