Finally my New Flat Messenger is here !!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. and...​
    I love it:supacool: !!!

et vous :nuts: ???
    Any thoughts ???
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. LOVE IT!!!

How funny, you got your black messenger today and I got my new black STOVE today!!! :P

3. I love it, FP! Looks great on you too. I don't know how I've managed to not buy this!

Congrats! :yahoo:

4. I love it! - it looks great on you - it's hangs really nicely, it hits you just right
    is it black or anthracite?

5. Fromparis!! It looks great on you! Enjoy it!:yahoo:

6. Love it!! :tup:

I've been using my Sandstone messenger non stop. I've actually had to force myself to put it away to give my other bags a fair chance :nuts:

I love this style!!!!

7. Thank you Glimmer : I don't know...but maybe you won't resist for long now ;)

Alisonanna : Thank you for your nice words :yes: and It's Black !!

Roo:heart: : I knew you would love it ! and... what is a STOVE ????

8. :dothewave:Congrats paris!!!!!!!!!!:dothewave: You rock that bag!!!:heart: Love the messenger!!! It's so nice the be hands free!!!!!

9. Ohhhh!!!! I love it.

10. The bag looks great on you. Congrats.

11. GORGEOUS! I am really starting to think I want one of these styles!

12. Your Black Flat Messenger has some gorgeous leather, and she really suits you well! You've gotta love hands-free bags...

Congratulations, paris!!!

13. fromparis _ congrats!!
    motorcycle style + messenger + black looks just great on you!

14. Congrats!!!!! It looks great on you and I bet it is a nice change to go hands-free with a bbag!!!

15. Looks great on you!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice