Finally...my new baby. Oak lily [emoji16]

1. I was indecisive to get this new baby. I love this color since many years ago. I had an oak SBS that I sold it before I dare to carry it out. I’m so scared to ruin the bag with watermarks or scratch. I had a collonil spray with me since 8 years ago and never use it also.

Now finally I pull the trigger and get this oak lily, although I just bought a similar style YSL niki bag. But this lily is still always in my mind. I love this color, I love this size. Everything seems so practical for my lifestyle. I’m ready to carry the bag and willing to experience how its patina develop over time.

I just sprayed the bag with collonil. I was so scared just now but it looks fine and perfect after spray! This is my first time treating my bag before use. I’m a happy gal now. Thanks for letting me share. IMG_3982.jpg

2. Congrats! what a gorgeous bag! I love the Lily bag, and your oak one is so pretty! Enjoy using her!

crazybagfan likes this.
  3. My oak Lily didn't spoil with rain. Don't listen to those that tell you these bags are delicate and must be treated with Collonil. Use your bag and enjoy it. It's beautiful.

Gringach, Taylor_elle and crazybagfan like this.
  4. Congratulations! She is gorgeous! I was lucky enough to be gifted a Lily in oak a year ago, and until recently I've hardly used her because I was afraid something would happen...I adore the patina I've seen develop (on here), so I just took the plunge so to speak :smile:. It's such a nice bag to carry.

Taylor_elle and crazybagfan like this.
  5. IMG_4119.jpg IMG_4120.jpg my 2 new babies with similar style

coolmelondew and Gringach like this.
  6. crazybagfan likes this.
  7. I just got this bag as well! I LOVE IT. I got the protective spray and the moisturizing cream just to be on the safe side :angel:. I’ve had my other Mulberry (Brynmore) for 7-8 years and the leather has held up great. That’s what I love about Mulberry - if you get their good leathers (like the Lily Oak), it will only look better with wear! The Lily in black does not have the same great leather quality though. That’s why I ended up with the Oak - that, and it is GORGEOUS

8. What a gorgeous bag! Thanks very much for sharing.

I’m thinking of putting this on my wish list to be a paler coloured more dressy bag. Some posts in other threads suggest the oak is best for more causal. Does anyone use theirs as a smart day and an evening bag too?

9. I haven't had mine that long, but I use mine for the evening and date nights as well. The gold is really beautiful and shiny and I feel as if that makes it a great option for a dressy bag. I understand why the Oak color is considered more "casual" because it's not a dark color or a shiny leather type, but I think if you style it right you could totally use it for more dressy events!