FINALLY my long awaited ***REVEAL!!!

jennifer20

shop till you drop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2009
so im not sure if some of you have seen my other posts. I posted quite frequently regarding which bag i should buy next. i was very confused and unsure....until i made a trip to the LV boutique...can anyone guess which one i ended up with?:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1589.JPG
    IMG_1589.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 50
OK everyone..here she is.....!!!!
its the Tivoli GM! i was actually very surprised that I ended up with her. I went in to the boutique completely set on the mono galliera pm. Well when the SA showed me the galliera i was a little dissapointed- the material was way too thin for my liking and most of the ones they had were already starting to sag on the bottom ( no structure). i didn't realize that the galliera would have a saggy bottom eventally after use.
so i decided on the Tivoli. :yahoo:

I am in LVOE with this bag and in my opinion its THE perfect bag. The exterior is beautifl, the canvas is nice and thick, its structured, its has a zipper -my zipper is completely smooth and runs great(depsite of hearing that the tivoli tends to have a rough zipper), and i was amazed at home much room there is on the inside of the bag - tons of inside compartments - haven't seen any LV bag before with so many interior pockets. oh aand its made in FRANCE - only a few weeks ago too(according to the date code).
I cant wait to use it! :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1591.JPG
    IMG_1591.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1592.JPG
    IMG_1592.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1593.JPG
    IMG_1593.JPG
    183.1 KB · Views: 108