FINALLY my Khaki Baby Cabas is HERE...with PICS!!!

alexcluvlv

O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
I picked mine up this evening and took pics for everybody who was as anxious as me to get this baby:yahoo: :shame: . It's dark and I don't have the best lighting (the brightest light was in the kitchen and the one in the living room pic I had to use flash). I love this bag:nuts: !!!! BTW, I'm 4'11" and 125 lbs.

Amy

Attachments

• Khaki1.jpg
    Khaki1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 373
  • Khaki2.jpg
    Khaki2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 306
  • Khaki3.jpg
    Khaki3.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 270
Thanks for the pics I know everyones been dying to see the pics of this bag in the khaki color! It look gorgeous on you and congratulations once again can't wait to take this baby out and it also fits comfortably with a thick jacket on.

I picked mine up this evening and took pics for everybody who was as anxious as me to get this baby:yahoo: :shame: . It's dark and I don't have the best lighting (the brightest light was in the kitchen and the one in the living room pic I had to use flash). I love this bag:nuts: !!!! BTW, I'm 4'11" and 125 lbs.

Amy

My god, you got yours too, which store did you get it from???? I am still waiting for mine! I am def. going to beverly hill boutique tomorrow! I can't sleep tonight!!!

I love love love it! Congrats and enjoy!!

which store did you get it from????

I got mine from the Ala Moana boutique in Honolulu--I think I was first or second on the list (and they were only getting 4, I believe):yes: . There were other people there trying on the white BC and I overheard the SA talking about how people all over the U.S. mainland were calling the boutique about the BC bags, then my SA brought out my huge box and took out my Khaki BC and I tried it on and people were pointing to my bag--I immediately said to my SA, "I'll take it":nuts: :yahoo: !!

By the way... how much???

You know, I thought others who already got the white and black BC said it retailed for $1795 + tax but mine retailed for $1845 + tax (my total was around $1921) so not sure about the price difference:shrugs:

Thanks so much!! I'm just so happy and relieved to finally get it:yes: !!

Amy